[tex-live] Powerdot removal?

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Jul 2 14:59:55 CEST 2013

I see something similar on my Linux 64 bit.

tar Jxvf powerdot.r25656.tar.xz

gives me tex/ and doc/ folders, whereas

tar Jxvf memoir.r30639.tar.xz

gives me

texmf-dist/

as the base

How does the backup system know which folder prefix to add in front?

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University