[tex-live] So far.....expensive failure

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu Feb 14 10:33:32 CET 2013

We have had good experiences wih copying the entire tlnet (the online archive that the net installer use, I rsync it to a HD copy) onto USBs and either install from there or copy the tlnet folder to HD first (Windows in not particularly fast at reading from USB)

For windows an experimental feature would be to clone TL. I have to yet unreleased scripts for that, which need testing.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University