[tex-live] List for announcements

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Apr 17 11:32:20 CEST 2013

Pander wrote:

> At the moment I am only interested in when TeX Live 2013 is available. If
> you guys agree, could a tex-live-announce mailing list be created for such
> news? Then people can monitor only that one when they are only interested
> when it is released or other major announcements are made.

"Major announcements" is open to varying interpretation, but
I can certainly see the merit in splitting the current single
list into two disjoint lists :

	TeX-Live-Announce
	TeX-Live-Discuss

If posting permission to the former were restricted to the TeX
Live team, that could ensure that only announcements that /they/
considered "major" were made there.

Philip Taylor