[tex-live] Bidi is gone!?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 15:31:11 CEST 2013

2013/4/2 Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>

> On Di, 02 Apr 2013, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> > I think some one should dig up the last bidi release from François
> > Charette up put it on CTAN, since several packages depend on bidi.
>
> Well, they are LPPL all these packages, one can take them over and
> rename them.

Maybe "dotaraf" from Urdu  دو طرف
which is a translation of bidirectional (I hope)

Anyone any idea why?

There seems to be an explanation in the documentation of 31 October, the
author is now working on a commercial package Simurgh

> Norbert

> PREINING, Norbert                               http://www.preining.info
> JAIST, Japan                                 TeX Live & Debian Developer
> DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz