[tex-live] Possibility to enhance registers

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Sep 26 00:20:43 CEST 2012

    fwiw, looking for drucbert on google, the most recent reference i can
    find is 2008 when he wasn't replying to email.

I tried quite hard in the past to contact Drucbert without success,
after he disappeared (about an English epslatex that he backported from
his French translation more than minitoc, but that's another painful
story).

So ... if anyone wants to take over his package(s), even if it's just
for fixing this one bug (or whatever), that would be great as far as I'm
concerned.

For LPPL purposes, it would probably be good to shoot off one more email
to whatever addresses come up, but if no answer is forthcoming (I'd be
greatly surprised, not to mention pleased), that's it.

karl