[tex-live] TexLive version of CWEB can't handle strings >1024 characters

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Sep 5 08:58:49 CEST 2012

Just FYI ...

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> - wait for Karl and Peter to answer
> - if accepted prepare a new texlive-bin package
> - upload it to Debian/unstable and ask release-managers to include
>   it in testing

the package is already in unstable and is unblocked, so it will
go into testing in 10 days unless new bugs pop up.

Transition to Ubuntu is out of my hands.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining                preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan                                   TeX Live and Debian Developer
gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094