[tex-live] Polyglossia breaks XeLaTeX

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:32:34 CEST 2012

2012/9/1 Haines Brown <haines at histomat.net>:
> On Sat, Sep 01, 2012 at 06:59:56PM +0200, Lars Madsen wrote:
>
>> have you tried converting it manually without relying on an editor.
>> As Zdenek mentions, the log looks strange
>
> Here again is the test document preamble (first line changed fom xetex
> to XeLaTeX):
>
>   %!TEX TS-program = XeLaTeX
>   %!TEX encoding = UTF-8 Unicode
>
>   \documentclass[12pt,titlepage]{article}
>   \usepackage{xltxtra}
>   \usepackage{xunicode,fontspec}
>   \usepackage[backend=biber,style=authoryear,sorting=nyt]{biblatex} %
>   \usepackage{polyglossia} % conflicts with csquotes, fullpage, and biblatex.
>
> I run the xelatex command from a terminal and get:

I am not sure whether biblatex works with polyglossia. Anyway, some
packages may be confused by aux file from a previous unsuccessful run.
Delete the aux file and try again. If it does not help, you should
contact biblatex and polyglossia maintainers.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/