[tex-live] texdoc for libertine

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Thu Nov 29 16:30:32 CET 2012

 >|As far as I understand, by comparing files libertine.sty and
 >|libertineotf.sty:
 >|
 >|  http://mirrors.ctan.org/obsolete/fonts/libertineotf/tex/latex/libertineotf/libertineotf.sty
 >|
 >|giving easy access to "keyboard" characters is nothing more than, in
 >|the former:
 >|
 >|  1. inserting at line 349:
 >|
 >|\def\lib at fxk{fxk}
 >|
 >|  2. inserting at line 356:
 >|
 >|        \ifx\lib at temp\lib at fxk
 >|        \@namedef{#1@#2}{{\biolinumkey\char#3\relax}}\else%

This would require a definition of \biolinumkey.

 >|Bob, would it be possible to add these features? I can help if you want.

Yes. I had to draw the line somewhere and I felt I had already gone
farther than I had originally intended in providing two of the glyph
commands (none of which are usable by type 1 font users). Thanks for the
offer of help. When the dust settles on the change from libertineotf to
libertine, I'll do this if I can.

Bob