[tex-live] texdoc for libertine

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Sat Nov 24 03:20:55 CET 2012

 >| > I guess Manuel will fix it as soon as he find time ...
 >|
 >|Is it so difficult to run texdoc -l libertine?  Or texdoc --help?

No; the problem is that a user might not realize that they are seeing
the documentation for another package, in fact the package we're trying
to make obsolete! Let me ask: why is it apparently so difficult to fix
this?

In fact, there's a structural problem here: it's the package maintainer
who should be deciding which is the primary documentation, not the
texdoc maintainer. What's needed for this to happen?

Bob T.