[tex-live] dvips from texlive2012 messes up with postscript figure

Volker RW Schaa v.r.w.schaa at gsi.de
Tue Nov 20 01:24:57 CET 2012

I have answered to Nicola directly with my (non)findings. As I produced
a number of PDF files I sent them directly.
The report Acrobat Professional produced in 'Compare Documents' didn't
show any changes other then different fonts (Times vs Nimbus).
For me all PS files converted to PDF look exactly the same.

Volker