[tex-live] setting off to the right on same line as left-aligned text

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Fri May 18 21:19:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

As you will note from other current post I have text involving a price
which is set in bold type.

The other issue involved with this is that this price comes at the end
of a paragraph outlining the author/title/description of a book that is
one solid paragraph.

I want that where the paragraph ends, the last line, it is set to the
left and the price is set to the right on the same line. I use the code
shown below but this results in the price being set to the right on the
next line.

I can find no way to keep the price on the same line. Obviously if there
is too much text in that last line and no room is left for a
right-aligned price, then of course the price must be set to the right
of a newline.

\textbf{\#19493  Burton, A.R.E.} CAPE COLONY FOR THE SETTLER. An Account
Of Its Urban And Rural Industries, Their Probable Future Development And
Extension. \textit{Brown gilt boards, 11pp+355pp+46pp of illustrated
adverts, tables, maps, plates. Boards loose and worn, some small holes
to spine edge, front board. Edges and eps browned, contents VG. } J.C.
Juta \& Co., South Africa 1903\begin{flushright}\begin{math}\mathbf{
\boldsymbol{\pounds}25.00}\end{math}\end{flushright}

If I \flushleft{} the description I note that a) the paragraph
width shrinks slightly but b) we still get the price on the next line.

Again, any assistance greatfully received.

Anne