[tex-live] movie15 and media9

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Wed Mar 21 22:29:37 CET 2012

JC> From: James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>
JC> Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:18:47 -0400

JC> Poppler has support for multimedia annots.

JC> Okular (kde's viewer, which uses poppler for pdf support) does as well.

This is *really* very good news.  I need them for Linux on arm, where
Acrobat does not exist, and now I know how to play them.

MANY thanks for this info!

I sincerely hope we can have tools like movie15 in TL - it will save
me a lot of trouble supporting updates on all my computers
manually...

--
Good luck

-Boris

"We don't have to protect the environment -- the Second Coming is at hand."
		-- James Watt