[tex-live] Debian freeze - last chance for changes

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jun 22 01:11:19 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Debian is going to freeze on 30 June, so if we want to get fixes
for what is currently in Debian, that is what is the current
status of the DVD, please let me know. THat is what will be
in Debian stable for the next 1+ years.

One thing that comes to my mind is the regression with respect
to polyglossia and defaultfontfeatures, see
Arthur, any progress on that?

Other than that I don't see anyhting serious for now. I might
update the updmap-setup-kanji script to actually work ;-)

And the move of lgrxenc.dfu into the right place (email from Werner
on tex-live).

If there is anything else, please let me know.

Best wishes

Norbert