[tex-live] Biber broken in current TL2012

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Thu Jul 12 12:26:14 CEST 2012

* Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:
> On Do, 12 Jul 2012, Marcus Frings wrote:
>> uploaded a fixed version of biber 0.9.9 (with no increase of version
>> number) to the Sourceforge project page.

> Hmm, and is it uploed to CTAN? And have we been informed?
> When was this fix uploaded?

Well, in the meantime CTAN has biber 1.0 and I don't think that the
fixed 0.9.9 has ever been uploaded to CTAN. Phil fixed the bug in both
0.9.9 and 1.0 (since biber 1.0 was already released with biblatex 2.0
together).

The fixes for 0.9.9 and 1.0 were released by Phil shortly after my bug
reports (see the mentioned thread in comp.text.tex)

Best regards,
Marcus
--
"Schwer ist es, sich des Zorns zu erwehren, denn
der Mensch erkauft sich Rache mit seiner Seele."