[tex-live] ARRRGGGGGGG: premature german texlive announcement

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at gmx.de
Tue Jul 10 16:50:43 CEST 2012

Am 10.07.2012 um 16:35 schrieb Robin Fairbairns:

>> http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/TeX-Live-2012-released-1635236.html
>
> which also has an incorrect link:
>
>  http://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CTAN/systems/texlive/Images/
>
> i.e., one of the three uk sites on mirror.ctan.org
>
> who the f*** told them that?

Not me. It's probably the choice of the technical editor who wrote the English version. It's completely independent from the German edition, no connection other than that they translate the German texts into English.

> how do we get in contact with these bozos?

Shush, Robin, please... ;) This is a public list... Well, you could click on the "djwm" next to my name and send the editor an e-mail...

Regards,
Jürgen.