[tex-live] ARRRGGGGGGG: premature german texlive announcement

Rainer Schöpf rainer at dante.de
Mon Jul 9 16:37:31 CEST 2012

Although many CTAN mirrors have not yet picked up the TL 2012 release, Jürgen
Fenn has just announced the TeXLive on german IT news ticker heise.de:

  http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/TeX-Live-Jahrgang-2012-1634828.html

pointing the download link to the main dante.ctan.org node.

To prevent overload, I have added a Redirect directive to the generic mirror
address

  http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/Images/

at dante.ctan.org.

 Rainer