[tex-live] Update problem

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jan 18 14:45:55 CET 2012

On Mi, 18 Jan 2012, Robert B. Gozzoli wrote:
> I attach here the required file updmap.log. The date of it in my
> computer is 2 January 2012, which is at least a couple of updates.
> Just for your information I also give the tlmgr.log from the same
> folder.

I checked the files and ther is nothing suspicious. It looks like
everything worked without any problme.

But the updmap.log does not show any occurrences of mdsymbol.map,
which is strnage.

Can you please:
- remove the log file updmap.log
- call
	updmap-sys --enable Map mdsymbol.map
and send us the output on the terminal as well as the updmap.log
file.

Thanks

Norbert