[tex-live] status of latex/contrib/calender

Andreas Würl andreas at wuerl.net
Sun Jan 8 19:43:13 CET 2012

Thank you all for the clarification.

>From my point of view, the first paragraph of the statement in question only deals with the case that the software is going to be modified before is distribution, which is not the case here.

The second paragraph of the statement addresses distribution of the unmodified files and explicitly allows to take money for the distribution if it is only a nominal charge for copying etc.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think in this case a distribution of the calendar files is legal and covered by the original license.

Regards,
Andreas