[tex-live] TeX Live bugs: Some missing files

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Feb 22 01:31:27 CET 2012

    pst-layout has  pst-layout.sty in the doc tree
    (doc/generic/pst-layout/tex/latex/pst-layout/pst-layout.sty)

Fixed, thanks.

   wsuipa

Moved its doc to under doc/fonts/, thanks.

   pst-2dplot pst-am pst-dbicons pst-platon pst-soroban pst-uml

I recognize the issue but I am not enthused about dealing with it.  The
standard thing to do for pstricks packages puts the documentation in
generic, regardless, because almost all pstricks packages do support
both plain and latex; I surmise the ones above are the only exceptions.
I'm not sure I want to worry about whether a particular one does at a
particular time.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks,
Karl