[tex-live] latex-2.09 in TeXLive

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Oct 26 22:31:05 CEST 2011

Bob Tennent wrote:

> I need to re-create this format for use on legacy sources (1000s of lines).
> How do I do it in a modern TeXLive installation?

I think you would have to de-populate the TeXMF/TeX tree(s) and
repopulate them from very early TeX Live releases on CD/DVD,
then endeavour to rebuild the LaTeX 2.09 format.  I probably
have all TeX Live CDs going back to shortly before Noah
started caulking his arc, so ask if you need back issues.

Philip Taylor