[tex-live] [luatex] Ignored italic correction with lua(la)tex format

Vafa Khalighi vafaklg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:28:47 CEST 2011

Also it would be better to do it as:

\everymath\expandafter{\the\everymath \luatexcatcodetable\CatcodeTableLaTeX}

then, if some other packages also use \everymath and \everydisplay, their
contents does not get lost. As an example amsmath package puts \@displaytrue
inside \everydisplay.

or even better, you can use everyhook package.<http://ctan.org/pkg/everyhook>