[tex-live] Request for adding a package to TeXLive

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Nov 3 23:58:26 CET 2011

    We are only the guys who had to write the LaTeX-package.

I understand and sympathize.

    I will send your email to the guys who are responsible for the
    journal, but I do not believe that they will change their mind.

Me either.  Perhaps they would allow free versions of Times.
Or perhaps they simply don't care about contributions from anyone who
doesn't use Windows.

    If I understand your email correctly than our package would be
    included if it does not use Window's georgia?

Right.