[tex-live] pretest'11 begin

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue May 31 02:52:44 CEST 2011

On Mo, 30 Mai 2011, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> so should we delete it from ctan?  if it's wildly out of date, there's
> obviously little point in holding it.

I am strongly suggesting to do that. With the horrible mess of releases
and not -releases and testing and not-working and maybe working and
changes of configuration files pretending that there is something
stable or working and put it on CTAN is wrong.

I see Hans' point, and I am impressed how Mojca tries to keep up with
that, but I have more or less given up for context on Debian as it
is too much pain with all the permanent changes and incompatibilities.

Best wishes

Norbert