[tex-live] using DVI viewer in LEd

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Mar 22 07:14:09 CET 2011

On Mo, 21 Mär 2011, Will W wrote:
> question is how does this process work if I want to use the dvi viewer
> that came with LEd? The LEd options did work with the 2007 version of
> texlive, just need to get it to work with 2010.

I would suggest posting this question on comp.text.tex or a local
user group. Here there are mostly developers, and I am not sure
how many of them are using LEd (besides for lightening up rooms,
and checking the CapsLock status).

Furthermore, I would suggest being a bit more specific in posing
your questions: Like: Are there any error messages?

Best wishes

Norbert