[tex-live] problems with spaces under windows

Andreas Hirsch nishni_nowgorod at gaponline.de
Thu Jun 30 21:55:26 CEST 2011

Hi Uwe,

quoting Uwe Siart, [30.06.2011 21:39 +0100]:
> On 30 Jun 2011 at 20:00, Andreas Hirsch wrote:
>
>> by default, the first user created during windows-install is an
>> administrator
>
> No. The first user created during windows install is a user that is in
> the group "administrators". And - weird enough - this is not equivalent
> to the user "Administrator" who is exclusively in this group.

I'm forced to administrate Windows-Systems for more than a decade and I
could not observe the difference you mention.

First step after my installations is to create a new user and add this
to the group of administrators and rename the old one. After this step
all further action is managed by the new user.

Andreas

--
How do we persuade new users
that spreading fonts across the page