[tex-live] problems with spaces under windows

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:59:12 CEST 2011

One more tiny problem (I don't know if it is related or not).

I'm unable to delete C:\Program Files\TeX Live\2011\texmf\web2c. I
don't have enough permissions even if I run Total Commander or cmd as
Administrator. (I'm not logged in as Administrator, I'm not even sure
if I ever created a special account for that.)

I installed TL from CMD (in ... Run as Administrator mode), now I
cannot find a way to get rid of it. This might be connected with my
previous attempt for installation that failed, but I am not sure about
that.

Mojca