[tex-live] please capitalize adobe-*.cidmap files

Dohyun Kim nomosnomos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:06:37 CEST 2011

Hi,

Now TL11 pretest has updated context package to latest version.
However, texmf-dist/fonts/cid/fontforge/adobe-*.cidmap files are
not renewed, disappointing my expectation.  By the way, context
minimal distrubution already has capitalized file names.

Please capitalize the names of those files, so that we can use
cid-keyed opentype CJK fonts from within luatex.  This may not
be an issue on Windows, but Unix file system is case-sensitive.

For instance, adobe-cns1-4.cidmap should be renamed to
Adobe-CNS1-4.cidmap.  Same with other cidmap files:

$ ls
Adobe-CNS1-4.cidmap      Adobe-Japan1-5.cidmap    Adobe-Korea1-2.cidmap
Adobe-GB1-4.cidmap       Adobe-Japan1-6.cidmap
Adobe-Identity-0.cidmap  Adobe-Japan2-0.cidmap

Best,
--
Dohyun Kim
College of Law, Dongguk University