[tex-live] change repository for tlmgr after pretest

Xu Wang xuwang762 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:32:18 CEST 2011

Thanks a lot guys. Norbert, you're right -- I should have been able to
figure this out on my own.
I thought that tlmgr would have resolved the directory tlnet by itself so I
was just putting in the mirror, e.g. ftp://carroll.aset.psu.edu/pub/CTAN

the following command worked for me, after doing sudo su:
tlmgr update --all --repository
ftp://carroll.aset.psu.edu/pub/CTAN/systems/texlive/tlnet/

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you!

Best,

Xu Wang