[tex-live] problems with spaces under windows

Raphael Schweizer rschweizer at schweizer-informatik.ch
Sat Jul 2 01:02:18 CEST 2011

Just finished two flawless -perltk (customized package selection) installs
on Win 7 x86-64 (from/to path without spaces). Tested several of my
documents, all compile fine.
The only problem so far is a slightly offset synctex (yellowish markings in
TeXworks are always about one paragraph above the correct position), that's
not a priority for me and probably isn't even a TL issue, so I did not yet
investigate.

Thanks @all for your great work
- Raphael