[tex-live] magyar.ldf

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jan 22 03:09:08 CET 2011

    but I'm a bit confused about the versions we have in TL:

The magyar.ldf in babel/ is, well, the version from babel.  For it to
change, babel must be updated.  The babel maintainers cannot easily
incorporate Szabo's new code (the magyar.ldf on bme.hu) because it is
not written to fit into babel's framework (no dtx any more, for one
thing).  Understandable.  Szabo is not interested in reworking his code
again to fit with babel.  Also understandable.  So it is at an impasse,
as far as I can see.