[tex-live] Palatino / figbas - ligatures for baroque?music?corrupting web pages(?!)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jan 10 16:50:28 CET 2011

On Mo, 10 Jan 2011, andrew cooke wrote:
> All those details were available in the links I gave.

Well, if I report a bug I try to include everything in the
bug report, not in external entities..

> Seriously.  I maintain software too.  I care about the code I maintain.  If
> someone tells me something is wrong I don't bitch about how they told me.  I
> thank them for the info and fix my god-damn code.

I told you, it is not *OUR* code!!! We are also packagers. And
I consider it a bug of SuSE to make all fonts available to fontconfig.

Simple proof of the above statement:
- install TeX Live as packaged by SuSE -> problem appears
- install TeX Live as provided by us -> problem does not appear
consequence: it is a SuSE bug, which I have stated clearly, including
where the bug is, if you cared to read my answer in full.

Best wishes

Norbert