[tex-live] scheme modern

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:25:17 CET 2011

On 6 January 2011 11:06, Arno Trautmann <Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de> wrote:
> And there begin the problems …
> Either one removes radically all packages that are not needed with
> Xe/lua, or it will indeed result in an only slightly smaller full
> installation.

Ah, in that case I misunderstood your proposal.  In essence you want
something like 'scheme-bleeding-edge-only'.  Can't you already get
something that is close with scheme-basic + a few selected collections
(luatex, xetex, contex, etc.)?  I have to say that I'm not so keen on
adding this as a separate scheme, unless lots of people would want it.

Cheers,

Tomek