[tex-live] texdoc index

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 20:17:33 CET 2011

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM, George N. White III <gnwiii at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Victor Ivrii <vivrii at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> PS There is a difference between "contains bugs" and "buggy", between
>> "buggy" and "broken" and between "broken" and "completely broken".
>
> but much of the difference is in the eye of the beholder.

To some degree -- yes. But texdoc is for use by humans, at least by
humanoids. Meanwhile recently I was forced to deal with several pieces
of web-based software definitely written by non-humanoid
methane-breathing aliens for to be used by their ilk. One of them
"BlackBoard" is "feature-staffed" -- tons of features and none is
properly implemented :-)

Victor