[tex-live] How to build my own TeXLive Distribution scheme?

Daniel Grycman daniel.grycman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:57:32 CET 2011

Hi list,

how can I build my own TeXLive Distribution scheme? I needed a special
scheme for distributional reasons, which means to include only the
packages needed and also for a better redistribution. To be more precise,
we only use engines like lualatex, luatex and xelatex and their related
packages. Also we use certain packages from different collections. It
would nicer to build a scheme and not to install something "portable" and
after that install different packages needed.

Regards,
Daniel