[tex-live] Rubber and Tex Live Native

raphael.lallement raphael.lallement at laposte.net
Mon Aug 15 14:46:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

sorry for the delay in my answer but I was away.

So I tried to create the .bash_profile in my home folder (I also tried with a .bash_login) but it actually doesn't work. It works only in the case when I connect to my computer using bash (i.e. in Ubuntu Ctrl+Alt+F1 for instance). When I login in graphic mode it doesn't work.

I found another way, using /etc/environment but it's not really the proper way to do it. If you know another way to do it please tell me. I'm sorry to bother you with Linux related questions.
Anyway, using /etc/environment works fine with rubber. And if you're interested, the Latex plugin for gedit works really well with it.

Thank you again for your time.
Raphael

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net