[tex-live] latex2e update

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Aug 4 15:44:46 CEST 2011

Le 04/08/2011 11:14, Mojca Miklavec a écrit :
> I think that Manuel forgot to change dehyph-exptl.tlpsrc while
> importing dehyph-exptl.

Right. Sorry for that.

> I fixed the SVN now (I hope that I didn't introduce new bugs; Manuel -
> please double check if I did it right), so it should be fine after the
> next update of repository.

I checked. I'm also in the process of updating a private version of tlnet in
order to test and make sure it actually works for tomorrow.

> (I somehow thought that some checks are being done and that the
> repository is not updated if something fundamental fails.)

Yes, a test installation is done. Unless I'm mistakent, the installer doesn't
correctly check if fmtutil-sys and updmap-sys succeed, which may be the reason
for the problem not being detected.

Manuel.