[tex-live] TL2011 needs newer "notes2bib"

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Tue Aug 2 09:16:04 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

with the recent updates of LaTeX3 packages the version of notes2bib
(2.0f) in TL2011 is broken. On CTAN 2.0g is available (released
2011-06-30) which solves the problem. I would be very grateful if this
version could be included into the update process.

Best regards,
Marcus
--
"The father's eyes said `Beautiful! How beautiful you are!'. The boy's eyes
said `How beautiful! She glitters like a star!'. The child's eyes uttered joy