[tex-live] lualatex-platform extension module in TeX Live?

Philipp Stephani st_philipp at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 30 16:07:42 CEST 2011

Hello,

after some of the issues concerning Lua extension modules have been sorted, the time might be ripe to try to integrate the lualatex-platform module (https://github.com/phst/lltxplatform) into TeX Live. I've tested it on all systems available to me: Windows 7 with MinGW, OS X 10.6.7, and Ubuntu 10.10, and I've uploaded the source to CTAN (not processed yet) and the binaries to TLContrib (not published yet). Could you please share your thoughts on this? Do you see any remaining problems or more fundamental issues?

Thanks,
Philipp