[tex-live] map file of ttf2pk

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Apr 13 14:12:32 CEST 2011

Am Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:31:25 +0200 (CEST) schrieb Werner LEMBERG:

>> And is it "normal" that ttf2tfm is searched by ttf2pk for the map
>> file and the cfg?

> Yes, ttf2pk and ttf2tfm share the same configuration file.

OK. Meanwhile I also saw that the ttfonts.map in fonts\map\ttf2pk is
from the zhmetrics package - and obviously it has no function apart
showing the entries needed for the "real" ttfonts.map (and confusing
people who wants to change their ttfonts.map). So shouldn't this
map-file better be moved to the doc-folder and the readme changed so
that it tells users how to update the correct ttfonts.map?

--
Ulrike Fischer