[tex-live] Symlinks for texdef script

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Apr 4 01:36:31 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

    you to also include a 'latexdef' symlink to the 'texdef.pl' script:
    Further, optional possible symlinks would be:

Yes, I saw that in your doc.  I am very leery of adding an open-ended
set of command names to the bin directories, especially for a new
program.  And adding just latexdef without contextdef seemed like a
value judgement I was not prepared to make.  It seemed better for users
to make aliases if they find them useful.  I realize that is suboptimal
for getting to know texdef in the first place, but ... All solutions
seemed suboptimal.

Unrelated, did you get any of my mail about the now-duplicated
gincltex.sty?

Best,
Karl