[tex-live] Real Helvetica?

Mark London mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Thu Sep 23 04:09:04 CEST 2010

Hi everyone - Thanks for the info regarding Helvetica.  The need for
Helvetica (or Arial), is due to some stupid US dept regulation, that
requires that submitted proposals have to be in one of those fonts.  To
make matters more complex, the person who is creating these documents in
TeX, wants to be able to work on the documents on both his PC and MAC
(using Textures).  Don't ask.  So I either had to make Helvetica work on
the PC, or make Arial work on the MAC.  Considering the feedback
regarding Helvectica, I think I'll put my effort into trying to make
Arial work on the MAC first. :) - Mark