[tex-live] Got logreq but fontspec...

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 12 15:17:43 CEST 2010

Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> I also got an update to fontspec but it turned out to still be 2.0b
> while the latest version on CTAN is 2.0c which fixes a problem with
> visible spaces in verbatim* environments.

what mirror do you use as repository?

the tl fontspec update was on ctan 0200-ish (uk time) yesterday, and
even allowing for the delay getting to dante.ctan or tug.ctan, it really
ought to be on mirrors by now.

we tend to remove mirrors from the list, if they're consistently >1day
behind the ctan they mirror from: if they're not on the list, they don't
get selected by the mirror selector, and ...

robin the eternally worried.