[tex-live] TL 2010 available

Jobst Hoffmann j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de
Fri Sep 10 11:34:14 CEST 2010

Dear TL developers,

First: thank you all for your great work preparing TeXlive!!!
Second: could you please remove "2009" in the first line from the file
install-tl-20100909/readme-html.dir/readme.de.html?

I was very disappointed when I saw that the german release is still for
2009 ;-)

Happy TeXing!
Jobst

--
Prof. Dr. Jobst Hoffmann            Tel:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 59
Fachhochschule Aachen Abt. Jülich   Fax:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 89
Fachbereich 09                      email: j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de