[tex-live] mptopdf problem: texmf.cnf not found.

Byung-Jae Kwak byung.kwak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:49:55 CEST 2010

Hi!

I would like to thank you guys for your patient and kind help with my problem.
Unfortunately, I cannot afford to spend more time on this at the moment
(some deadlines coming up, etc), and decided to shelve it for now.

So, I uninstalled MSYS, and mptopdf works fine. Probably, I will have to
reinstall MSYS (or cygwin, which I am even less familar with) in the future.

I am sorry for not being able to return your favor by solving and sharing
the solution.

Best Regards,
BJ

PS.
Mojca, yes you are right. There is C:\texlive\2009\tlperl\bin\perl.exe.