[tex-live] w32transplant on 64-bit windows 7

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Nov 23 17:11:15 CET 2010

Hi, does any one know if the installation process is different on
win7-64bit than on win7-32bit

My w32transplant seems to be working well on 32bit windows. But not
particularly well on 64-bit windows. For example the items in the menu
does not seem to get any icons and clicking on them fails to start any
programs, so I guess something extra is needed on 64-bit windows.

The w32transplant script it based on the w32client2010 script. Has any
one tried this with 64-bit win7?

I don't have any 64-bit win7 to test on at the moment, so I need a bit
of help on this matter.

--

/daleif