[tex-live] texmf tree

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Nov 17 02:02:14 CET 2010

    I noticed that the documentation for tapir is under latex. Should it
    not be under fonts?

Fixed, thanks.

    Also memdesign is under fonts which does not seem especially
    appropriate.

I didn't care to create doc/typography, or some such, just for a couple
of documents.  If TL included more, then maybe.  fonts/ was the nearest
thing I had available.

(As for the comment about MemoirChapStyles: that document is about
memoir, and memoir is a latex class, so doc/latex seems entirely
appropriate to me.  Which is why I put it there. :)