[tex-live] problem WARNING: Sorry, neither Carbon framework nor fontconfig library: disabling xetex

Huber Paul Gilt Lopez hubergilt at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 23:23:42 CEST 2010

Hello Vladimir,

There is a missing library libsicudata.a, i was supposing when I disabled the xetex option, it did not build.

libtool: link: g++ -g -O2 -o bibtexu bibtex-1.o bibtex-2.o bibtex-3.o bibtex-4.o bibtex.o utils.o  /home/huber/texlive/src/trunk/Build/source/Work/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.a /home/huber/texlive/src/trunk/Build/source/Work/libs/icu/icu-build/lib/libsicuio.a /home/huber/texlive/src/trunk/Build/source/Work/libs/icu/icu-build/lib/libsicui18n.a /home/huber/texlive/src/trunk/Build/source/Work/libs/icu/icu-build/lib/libsicuuc.a /home/huber/texlive/src/trunk/Build/source/Work/libs/icu/icu-build/lib/libsicudata.a -lm
g++: /home/huber/texlive/src/trunk/Build/source/Work/libs/icu/icu-build/lib/libsicudata.a: No such file or directory
make[4]: *** [bibtexu] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/huber/texlive/src/trunk/Build/source/Work/texk/bibtexu'

I have been installed fontconfig package, but I dont known how can i setup the path for the libraries and includes, Is there a flag or enviroment varible?

please help me

Best Regards,

HPGL