[tex-live] Japanese translation of install-tl and tlmgr

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon May 31 17:22:11 CEST 2010

よこたさん

translationsどうもありがとう。今まで日本語のtlmgr/install-tlがありません
でした、ざんねんですね。全部svn repositoryにとりました。

Thaks a lot, I have committed all the files. It is great to have
finally some Japanese translation.

On Mo, 31 Mai 2010, KYokota wrote:
> If there are other files to be translated to use with these programs,
> please point them out.

Please contact tldoc at tug.org, there are several more files to be
translated, especially the guide, but that is a lenghty process, and of
course we would be very grateful if you could help us there.

Best wishes

Norbert
OUNDLE (vb.)
To walk along leaning sideways, with one arm hanging limp and dragging
one leg behind the other. Most commonly used by actors in amateur
production of Richard III, or by people carrying a heavy suitcase in
one hand.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff