[tex-live] rutfloat.sty not found in texlive 2010 fedora 12.

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon May 17 01:27:38 CEST 2010

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Robin Fairbairns
<Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
>
>>     LaTex Error: File 'rutfloat.sty' not found.
>>
>> I am unaware of any package named "rutfloat".  Sorry.
>
> if my net connection hadnt seized up, i would have said ages ago ...
> that i would guess it was a typo for rotfloat.
>
> finding the truth of that in a lyx document is an exercise left to
> someone else.  perhaps there's a lyx forum that could help?

/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex/latex/rotfloat/rotfloat.sty

BTW, texdoc cannot find documentation which comes as

/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/doc/latex/rotfloat/rotfloat.xml
/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/doc/latex/rotfloat/examples.tex

Victor