[tex-live] Were any binaries updated via tlmgr for TeX Live 2009?

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat May 15 19:20:08 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:

> But why do you ask? Any *ANYONE* on the list can go to the svn web interface,
> checkout the binaries and the last change date???

If you mean
http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/

there is no history as it just has been created for TL2010.

As Herbert noticed there was a discussion in  mactex list if tlmgr was
ever used to update binaries and I can recall it happened in TL2009
before prerelease and release. My proof is a bit indirect as I
installed TL prerelease in September while asy 1.88 has been
stabilized only in October.

Actually my question about logging the size was related of this
discussion (to distinguish between real and "fake" updates).

Victor